ARE YOU CARING, COMPASSIONATE, HAVE A GREAT ATTITUDE AND WORK ETHIC? DO YOU ENJOY THE ELDERLY AND LOVE TO HAVE FUN WHILE YOU WORK AND HELP MAKE SOMEONE'S DAY MEANINGFUL!! THEN COME JOIN OUR TEAM!!:
POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR:
FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS
Our Prestige Senior Living – West Hills community is situated in the heart of the Willamette Valley! West Hills features tree-lined walking paths, nearby parks and proximity to grocery stores, restaurants, and retail centers.:
Residents of the recently remodeled 66-apartment assisted living community enjoy our tranquil neighborhood, which is conveniently located only minutes away from downtown Corvallis, Oregon. Our community offers residents the independent lifestyle they desire while providing any level of daily assistance they prefer.:
Questions? Contact WestHillsED@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an “employee,” you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below::::
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Personal Care Attendant provides direct resident care, completes assignments as a universal worker, assists in maintaining a positive physical and psychosocial environment for residents, and upholds Prestige’s core values of respect, integrity, commitment and trust.
* Provides direct resident care while promoting resident dignity, independence and choice, regularly observes residents’ physical and mental conditions and reports changes to the Health Services Director, Expressions Coordinator, or Executive Director.
* Assists with or performs ADL’s, takes vital signs and weights and accurately documents care services provided and observations on communication log and incident reports. Reports and documents all incidents and accidents immediately.
* Assists residents to and from dining room and activities.
* Performs First Aid and initiates emergency response procedures as required.
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously and answers phones when assigned.
* Follows and supports community fire safety and infection control practices and promptly reports any unsafe conditions or equipment to immediate supervisor.
* Serves meals in the dining room, assisting residents at meal time, provides resident tray delivery, and assists with dining room and kitchen clean up and maintenance.
* Assists with tours, move-ins, move-outs, and transfers and coordinates personal care service with co-workers assisting with lifting and responds to assistance pages promptly.
* Assists with apartment housekeeping services and residents laundry.
* Attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff meetings.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED with one or more years of personal care experience with older adults preferred.
* Must complete and pass competency evaluation within 120 days of employment, state required training including the Revised Fundamentals of Care, Dementia Care, First Aid, CPR and HIV training if not able to provide appropriate documentation of prior training.
* Current First Aid and CPR certification.
* Food Handlers permit if required by State.
KEYWORDS: Personal Care Attendant, PCA, healthcare, health care, senior living, assisted living, memory care, dementia, entry-level, entry level, C.N.A., CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, certified nursing assistant