Our Prestige Senior Living – West Hills community is situated in the heart of the Willamette Valley! West Hills features tree-lined walking paths, nearby parks and proximity to grocery stores, restaurants, and retail centers.:
Residents of the recently remodeled 66-apartment assisted living community enjoy our tranquil neighborhood, which is conveniently located only minutes away from downtown Corvallis, Oregon. Our community offers residents the independent lifestyle they desire while providing any level of daily assistance they prefer.:
Questions? Contact WestHillsED@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an “employee,” you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below::::
Friday Saturday Nights 10pm to 6am:
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Medication Technician to provide direct resident care under the supervision of a licensed nurse. You will enjoy the beautiful surroundings and a philosophy guided by resident choice, dignity, and independence. Assist residents with activities of daily living, housekeeping, laundry, and other daily chores. Position involves assisting residents with medication administration. This is a critical front line role that requires great communication, customer service, and organizational skills.
* To set up and administer medications under the direction and supervision of a licensed nurse.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* First aid certification and participation in annual training programs required.
* Completion of a state approved certified nursing program is preferred, but not required.
* Home health or senior health care preferred.
* Must be required to successfully complete training and examination in medication management approved by the health division.
* Must be able to read written direction, comprehend verbal instructions, and write at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
We also have a competitive and comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
· 2 weeks of paid time off for full time hourly employees
· Medical insurance, dental insurance and vision coverage.
· HSA/FSA Accounts
· Employer Paid Group Life and ADD insurance
· 401(k) plan with w/Company Match
· Paid Vacation, sick days and holidays
· Continuing Education and Professional Development Programs
· Scholarship/Tuition Reimbursement Program
· Flexible scheduling
· Employee Discounts: Cell Service, Theme Parks and much more!
KEYWORDS: Med Tech, Medication Technician, Entry level, entry-level, healthcare, senior living, assisted living, memory care, part time, part-time, full-time, full time