$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS / RELOCATION ASSISTANCE!:
WE PAY FOR YOUR WASHINGTON LPN/RN LICENSE!:
Call Leah Wiggins at 509.758.2523 ext 224 for more information:
or email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration!:
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
The Registered Nurse (RN) carries out and assists in the delivery of nursing services to residents, including oversight and direction for caregivers.
* The RN maintains and supports good working processes for care staff ensuring continuation of services to residents.
* Supervises nonprofessional staff in the daily delivery of resident care, schedules job assignments and develops nursing unit priorities and assists in identifying substitutes for staff absences.
* The RN monitors work assignments, provides feedback, evaluates performance, and redirects services as directed by Resident Care Manager or Director of Nursing Services of pertinent problems.
* Prepares or assists with new admissions, transfers, and discharges, providing direct resident care as determined by resident condition.
* The RN completes treatments and procedures, as ordered by the physician, and within scope of practice and related training while observing resident condition and reporting changes to physician and Resident Care Manager.
* Evaluates and records residents needs and responses to medications and administers medications as ordered by the physician and directs medication aides accordingly.
* Monitors resident skin condition and reports changes or new problems to physician and Resident Care Manager and monitors residents on alert status.
* Completes incident forms, transcribes and carries out physician orders and notifies family and physician as directed.
* Documents all pertinent information on interdisciplinary notes and 24-Hour D.N.S. report form, and documents medications, treatments and procedures performed on appropriate records.
* Respects resident rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy and property.
* Assists others with lifting, and attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff meetings.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Must have a current, unencumbered RN license in the state or the ability to obtain one.
* Associate Degree in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
* Excellent written and oral communication and motivational skills are essential to success.
* Ability to creatively problem-solve in both resident care and employee management situations.
* Must be able to perform the essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodations.
* 1 year working in geriatric nursing, including experience with medication administration, delivery systems and pharmacies is preferred but not required.
KEYWORDS: registered nurse, RN, new grad nurse, New Grad Nurse, clinical, senior living, long term care, LTC, seniors, gerontology, Registered Nurse, new graduate nurse, school of nursing, nursing, nurse
Prestige Care and Rehabilitation - Clarkston::
Prestige Care and Rehabilitation - Clarkston provides the comfort of knowing that each resident is well cared for in a safe and pleasant environment. We promote a positive and healthy atmosphere so that our residents can achieve the highest level of independence on their recover journey.:
We provide the very best in physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and restorative nursing. During your recovery, our center also provides a comprehensive program of stimulating activities for all of our patients to meet social, recreational, and spiritual care needs. In addition, our food service manager takes pride in planning well-balanced meals personalized to nutritional needs and tastes.
We are situated in the southeastern part Washington State, within very close proximity to Tri-State Memorial Hospital.:
Any Questions Contact: ClarkstonAdministrator@prestigecare.com:
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.::
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an “employee,” you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:::
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:::
· Medical, dental, and vision coverage:
· HSA/FSA accounts:
· Employer paid group life and ADD insurance:
· 401(k) plan with company match:
· Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays:
· Employee Assistance Program:
· Commitment to career development and continuing education:
· Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement:
· Flexible scheduling:
· Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!:
*Benefits may vary by location: