Tutera Senior Living Health Care provides a wide range of services, including skilled nursing, assisted living, rehabilitation, home health and hospice. We are proud of our family-owned, employee-friendly environment, and pride ourselves on the talents and experience of our valued employees. The primary purpose of the Executive Director is to direct the day-to-day functions of the facility in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations, ensuring the highest level of care to our residents at all times.
Qualified individuals will be required to successfully pass background and drug screenings and must have the following qualifications:
* Must be knowledgeable of state and federal regulations, survey process, census development, reimbursement, budgetary process, cost-containment strategies, and employee relations.
* Prior successful experience as an Executive Director in the long-term care environment.
* Proven ability to manage and motivate a team of LTC professionals.
* Stable work history.
* Committed to team-oriented outcomes and quality care.
* Excellent communication and leadership skills.
We offer the competitive wages and benefits that you deserve as a valued employee.