Located just a short, scenic drive away from the northern Oregon coast, Prestige Senior Living Five Rivers offers both assisted and independent living options in the city of Tillamook. Five Rivers is a perfect option for those who wish to remain as independent as possible and enjoy the comfort of home, but prefer the specialized programming, amenities, and relaxed atmosphere that comes with community-based living.:
Five Rivers embraces a philosophy of healthy, fulfilled living to encourage happiness and longevity, and we strive to help residents achieve the purposeful, active lifestyle that they desire through events, activities and educational opportunities.:
Our community prides itself on our ability to meet each individual's scheduled and unscheduled needs around the clock in a way that promotes choice, convenience and independence for each resident. Our dedicated staff takes the time to know each resident as an individual and works together with families, neighbors and friends to ensure all our residents receive the best care.:
Questions? Contact FiveRiversED@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an “employee,” you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below::
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Personal Care Attendant provides direct resident care, completes assignments as a universal worker, assists in maintaining a positive physical and psychosocial environment for residents, and upholds Prestige’s core values of respect, integrity, commitment and trust.
* Provides direct resident care while promoting resident dignity, independence and choice, regularly observes residents’ physical and mental conditions and reports changes to the Health Services Director, Expressions Coordinator, or Executive Director.
* Assists with or performs ADL’s, takes vital signs and weights and accurately documents care services provided and observations on communication log and incident reports. Reports and documents all incidents and accidents immediately.
* Assists residents to and from dining room and activities.
* Performs First Aid and initiates emergency response procedures as required.
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously and answers phones when assigned.
* Follows and supports community fire safety and infection control practices and promptly reports any unsafe conditions or equipment to immediate supervisor.
* Serves meals in the dining room, assisting residents at meal time, provides resident tray delivery, and assists with dining room and kitchen clean up and maintenance.
* Assists with tours, move-ins, move-outs, and transfers and coordinates personal care service with co-workers assisting with lifting and responds to assistance pages promptly.
* Assists with apartment housekeeping services and residents laundry.
* Attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff meetings.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED with one or more years of personal care experience with older adults preferred.
* Must complete and pass competency evaluation within 120 days of employment, state required training including the Revised Fundamentals of Care, Dementia Care, First Aid, CPR and HIV training if not able to provide appropriate documentation of prior training.
* Current First Aid and CPR certification.
* Food Handlers permit if required by State.
KEYWORDS: personal care attendant, PCA, caregiver, Medication Technician, med tech, home caregiver, Home Caregiver, Caregiver/Personal Assistant, Medical Aide, Med Aide, entrylevel, heatlhcare, entry level healthcare, assisted living, memory care, alzheimers, senior living, senior care