Behavioral Health Provider
STRIDE provides excellent health-related services focusing on the underserved. STRIDE has one of the largest population bases of any community health center in Colorado. STRIDE is dedicated to being a positive work place with a culturally diverse population of employees that are committed to being focused and disciplined team members. STRIDE is also dedicated to taking care of our patients and our employees to ensure the best quality of life.
This position will be 10% administrative and 90% clinical. Activities will include providing direct clinical services to patients in an integrated primary care setting in a family practice medical pod, assisting and supporting the behavioral health training program, and other department related activities as assigned.
- Provide direct clinical services and interventions to STRIDE patients in a supportive medical environment.
- Provide brief interventions to individuals and their families, when physical, emotional, behavioral, social or other challenges interfere with daily life and well-being.
- Contribute as a member of multidisciplinary teams (comprised of medical, dental, care coordination, health education and behavioral health providers) in evaluation and improvement of the scope, delivery, and positive impacts of STRIDE’s best practice-based behavioral health services.
- Collaborate in developing innovative service line approaches.
- Serve as a supporting member of STRIDE’s behavioral health training program.
- Assist in the evaluation of the scope of behavioral health services offered at STRIDE for maximization of patient impact, fiscal viability and best practice.
Education or Formal Training:
- Ability to interact positively and build rapport with patients, coworkers and/or external contacts.
- Ability to work independently and organize work in a manner that ensures accuracy and efficiency.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data to determine the appropriate program.
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to successful completion at a given time.
- Ability to demonstrate the capability to effectively and sensitively respond to the needs and concerns of the full range of STRIDE’s diverse patient population.
- Ability to handle sensitive information ethically and responsibly.
- Ability to protect the confidentiality of patient, employee and business information
Minimum MA/MS in psychology or MSW in social work, will consider Doctorate in Clinical/Counseling Psychology (Ph.D./Psy.D.)
- Minimum 3 years clinical service experience
- Experience in an integrated primary care setting
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience with behavioral health treatment modalities
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience with substance abuse/dependence issues, treatment and paraprofessional support modalities
- Bilingual in Spanish very much desired.
- Colorado Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) with Certified Addiction Counselor III (CACIII), or
- Licensed Addiction Counselor (LAC), or
- Colorado Licensed Psychologist
- Medical, Dental, and Optional Vision Insurance.
- Paid-Time-Off (PTO).
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- A 401K retirement savings plan & match!
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care options.
Join Us. Together We Improve lives.
STRIDE recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our organization. STRIDE is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status. STRIDE does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an unduehardship on the organization.