Prepare, wash, and store dishes. Assist with serving meals and bussing tables. Work as a team member with other team members to ensure efficient, safe operation of the kitchen and the dining room.
* Prepare, wash, and store dishes.
* Clean and sanitize dishwashing area.
* Assist with serving meals.
* Assist with setting tables.
* Assist with bussing tables.
* Deliver and retrieve kitchen supplies from memory care units.
* Assist Cooks in cleaning food serving areas and equipment, sweeping and mopping floors and completing assigned cleaning duties.
* NOTE: No one under the age of 18 can operate or clean specific equipment, including but not limited to: robot coupe, meat slicer, blender, knives, mixers, steamers, grill, and fryer.
* Complete Dishwasher Temperature Log at required times.
* Perform other duties as assigned by Dining Experience Director, Sous Chef, or Cook(s).
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
* Must be at least 17 years of age.
* Demonstrate ability to community effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Meet state or provincial health related requirements.
* Maintain food handlers permit as required by state or provincial regulations.
* Maintain any other certifications as required by state or provincial regulations.