Meadville Medical Center is hiring for Registered Nurse-TCU job to work part-time evenings, with weekend rotation required.
He/She will coordinate total nursing care for residents using nursing standards and the nursing process; participate in patient and family teaching; provide leadership working cooperatively with other health care providers.
Registered Nurse-TCU Education and Experience Requirements:
- Professional knowledge of nursing theory and practice at a level normally required through completion of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Must be able to perform charge nurse functions.
- Specialty units may have additional requirements according to their policy.
- Current State Nursing License or having made application for licensure.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize, plan and perform professional nursing care, resolve patient care problems, and interact with patients, families, and other team members - often during stressful situations.
- Ability to make frequent rounds, lift patients, position patients, and to transport patients to provide treatment and to maintain patient comfort.
- Must independently be able to respond to an emergency situation.
If you or someone you know are interested in the Registered Nurse-TCU job, please go to www.mmchs.org/careers and apply directly or contact Martina Wright at 814-240-4449 or firstname.lastname@example.org