Provide support and analysis for financial issues related to economic studies of Methodist Dallas Medical Center services.
Your Job Requirements:
Your Job Responsibilities :
· Prepare economic study of business lines of service (Bariatric, Transfer Pts, BD, OB, Brain/Spine, etc), utilizing systems to complete analysis, determine charges, payor mix, volumes etc. Consistently apply established guidelines for creating the proforma. Involve operational staff as needed.
· Evaluate and monitor staff productivity for Methodist Dallas Medical Center.
· Assist with the creation of the Medical Center budget annually.
· Review monthly budget vs actual performance and work with department leaders to understand and control variances.
· As directed, performs financial analyses of patient data to Net Revenue generation for contracted plans for the health system supports the managed care division's initiatives through analysis and performs forecasts on the impact of reimbursement terms during the contract negotiation process.
· Develops and produces financial reports on a periodic and ad-hoc basis for management. Monitor and report on key indicators. Review and communicate trends.
· Provide system support for the department information system (e.g. MHS contracting system, Trendstar, TrendPath). Update system on a periodic basis and review data for accuracy.
· Provide troubleshooting support and enter new data into the system as requested. Mentor co-workers on the system.
· Other duties as assigned.