Cadia Rehabilitation- Broadmeadow, a CMS FIVE STAR Facility, located in Middletown, DE, easily accessible from Route 1, in New Castle County.:
Broadmeadow is a 120 bed skilled nursing center, specializing in short term skilled nursing care!:
OUR TEAM ROCKS!
Cadia Healthcare Broadmeadow
500 South Broad St. Middletown, DE 19709
APRIL 10, 2019
-Meet the Entire Team!
-On Site Interviews!
-Making Offers on the spot!
COME JOIN OUR 5-STAR CADIA TEAM!
OUR PROMISE TO EMPLOYEES: CADIA STRIVES TO MAINTAIN A SUPPORTIVE ATMOSPHERE THAT PROMOTES HARMONY, OPEN COMMUNICATION, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY TEAM WORK!
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR::
FULL TIME C.N.A:
7-3PM / 3-11PM / 11-7AM:
FT - WEEKEND DOUBLE PROGRAM:
**IDEAL FOR NURSING STUDENTS!**:
7-3PM / 3-11OM:
PER DIEM (PRN) Opportunities as well!::
CADIA Employee Benefits Include::
**INTERNAL GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES!
**COMPETITIVE SALARIES BENEFIT PACKAGE!
**Company Funded HRA with Wellness Medical Plans!
**Company Paid Life and LTD Benefit!
**401K Investment Opportunities w/ Employer Match!
**Tuition Reimbursement Packages
**FREE CEUS provided on-site from qualifying vendors throughout the year!
**FSA, AFLAC, and other Additional SUPPLEMENTAL Benefit Options!
**Hotel Discounts at our Company Owned Properties! Properties include: Hilton, Marriot and Choice Brands!
**FREE Employee Assistance Program!
**Credit Union/Wholesale Shopping/Cell Phone Plan Perks, and MORE!
CONTACT US TODAY! WE ARE HERE TO ANSWER ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE!::
Purpose of Your Job Position as a Certified Nursing Assistant:
As a certified nursing assistant, you are directly responsible for nursing care given to residents under the supervision of licenses staff.
Job Functions as a C.N.A /Certified Nursing Assistant:
The primary purpose is to provide each assigned resident with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan. Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of Certified Nursing Assistant:
* Assist in admission, discharge or transfer of residents.
* Take and record heights and weights, vital signs as assigned
* Assist residents in maintaining activities of daily living (personal hygiene, bathing, oral care, foot and nail care, skin care, dressing)
* Pass meal trays and assist residents as needed with meals, feed if required
* Pass nourishments and ice water
* Escort residents to meals, activities and appointments if assigned
* Record intake and output
* Assist residents with toileting needs
* Assist residents with transfers (beds, wheelchairs, gerichairs)
* Answer call bells in a timely manner
* Keep residents room(s) and service areas clean, orderly and safe
* Distribute and change linens as needed
* Provide range of motion and ambulation. Turn and reposition residents as needed.
* Help maintain privacy and personal dignity of residents
* Provide postmortem care to deceased residents
* Communicate changes in resident condition to licensed staff
* Complete necessary paperwork in a timely manner (ADL flow books, meal percentages, behavior sheets, etc.)
* Participate in in-services, training, and meetings
* Every two (2) hour rounds and safety checks as needed
* Other duties as assigned by licensed staff
* Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent
* Must possess a current Certification in the state of Delaware or eligible for reciprocity