Colavria Therapy Services provides innovative and quality rehabilitation to our 5-star rated skilled nursing communities: Gardens on Quail, Saint Paul Health Center, The Rehabilitation Center at Sandalwood, and Westlake Care Community. We are looking for a full-time Physical Therapist to to join our team at Sandalwood in Wheat Ridge, CO!
What you’ll be doing every day: :
Your primary role is to work collaboratively with your team and contribute to physical therapist's effectiveness by identifying resident care issues, providing information and commentary, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing physical therapy directives.:
* Assess resident health by interviewing residents, performing physical examinations, obtaining, updating, and studying therapy histories.
* Assess abnormal conditions by reviewing physical therapist's interpretations of resident evaluations and test results.
* Perform therapeutic procedures by administering manual exercises, instructing, encouraging, and assisting residents in performing physical activities, such as nonmanual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, and daily-living activities, and in using supportive devices, such as crutches, canes, and prostheses.
* Instruct and counsel residents by describing therapeutic regimens, giving normal growth and development information, promoting wellness and health maintenance.
* Provide continuity of care by developing and implementing resident management plans.
Who we are looking for: :
You have a strong desire and passion to work in an environment with people that are unwell, disabled, or living with dementia. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate composure, customer focus, patience, and the ability to gain trust and establish rapport with residents and your team.:
* Graduate of an accredited program in physical therapy (ASPT)
* Registered/licensed in Colorado
* One year’s experience in long-term care or related setting preferred with experience, building Part B caseloads, long-term care screening and management, and wheelchair positioning. :
You will be a great fit for our community if you:
* Prefer working in an environment where you are "not just a number"
* Share our values: innovation, collaboration, and harmonious relationships and work environments.
* Are great at building relationships and understand the person-centered care model
* Have great ideas and want to make meaningful contributions every day
* Are happy with your job but would like to grow it into a career
* Would like to start or continue your career. We love new grads, those looking to transition into a career in senior services.:
We care about your physical, mental, and financial well-being and offer::
* Competitive pay
* Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
* Employee Assistance and Wellness program
* PTO and holiday pay
* 401(K) with a great match!
* Flexible Spending
* Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Opportunities
* Education programs
* Much more!:
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with our employment application system or are unable to apply electronically due to needing accommodations, please email email@example.com or call 303-421-3600
Equal Opportunity Employer: