Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Seeking enthusiastic and detail-oriented nurses to join our team in the Riley OR. If your passion is perioperative nursing, Riley Children's Health provides a rewarding and challenging atmosphere. Work with the best and brightest surgical teams in the country as we fulfill our Promise of 'The Best Care, Designed for you'.
Riley at IU Health is ranked as one of the best hospitals in the United States in 8 areas of specialized pediatric healthcare. The academic health center formed by our relationship with the Indiana University School of Medicine offers nurses a unique opportunity to excel in their careers. Our talented Magnet-designated nursing team consistently achieves the highest quality of nursing standards, drawing individuals who are highly motivated to engage in lifelong learning and professional development.
As one of the nation's busiest sites for pediatric healthcare research, we strive to attract people who are passionate about improving children's health. Here, you will have access to a wide range of education, research and career options to support your professional growth. You can stay current with the latest medical advancements and be part of a diverse team that is leading the way toward better care and treatments for children.
Being an IU Health nurse means building a professional nursing career designed by you, with competitive benefits, a culture that embraces your unique strengths, and supports your personal and professional goals. If you are seeking an organization where you can engage professionally, develop clinical expertise, embrace learning, foster new relationships, and fuel your spirit of inquiry, join us!
· Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
· Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
· A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation's largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
· At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
· With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
· IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.