- The Salon Stylist will be responsible for providing professional hair services for all hair textures and types for women and men.
- The Stylist duties may include: hair coloring/highlighting, haircuts, styling and retail sales support to patients, family members and guests.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of Salon Experience
- Will have experience working with synthetic and human hair wigs
- Performing full hair care services to patients, family members, guests, volunteers and staff
- Provide consultation for all clients prior to performing services
- Provide specialty alterations to wigs/hair prostheses
- Sell retail items within Salon
- Opening and Closing the Salon
- Assist with pricing and stocking of merchandise
Credentials and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Florida Cosmetology License
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in a Salon with the ability to work with all hair types and textures