- Responsible for providing professional hair services and support to patients, family members and guests.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will possess a Florida Cosmetology license and have a minimum of one (1) year of hair styling experience.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working with wigs.
- Have experience working with natural hair and synthetics
- Knowledge of infection control procedures
- Perform hair care services
- Provide personal consultation for all clients prior to performing services
- Operate hair care service equipment and tools
- Assists the Stylist / Color Specialist in maintaining the Salon in compliance with the Department of Business and Professional Regulation requirements for annual inspections
Education and Credentials:
- High School Diploma/GED
- One (1) year of hair styling experience
- Florida Cosmetology license