As a member of the PEx Innovation and Automation team, the Robotic Process Automation Specialist plays a key role in projects to improve, through automation, our business processes in support of Moffitt's initiatives as well as helping to identify efficiency and automation opportunities.
This role is responsible for partnering with business owners, analyzing business processes and practices, creating the design, developing requirements, and automating processes within RPA solution tools.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in terms of being clear, concise and professional
· Ability to communicate and translate between the highly technical automation and business owners
· Excellent writing and proofing skills with strong attention to detail to produce accurate and high-quality deliverables
· Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative cross-departmental team environment that promotes shared ownership
· Self-motivated with ability to prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines
· Must be able to communicate and professionally voice personal opinions about solutions/recommendations to various levels of management
· Actively communicate technical and business aspects of work efforts to team members and stakeholders
· Works directly with leadership and key stakeholders to document current state processes to identify and determine candidacy for RPA efficiency gains
· Responsible for collaborating with key stakeholders and IT counterparts to write business requirements as needed for successful implementation. This may require several versions until approved for next phase of development.
· Heavily collaborate with stakeholders and with IT counterparts to ensure automated process meets desired requirements. This includes all phases of design, build and user acceptance testing.
· Present findings of process current state assessments to leadership which may require development of presentations to communicate desired decisions and/or outcomes.
· Develop appropriate training materials to business owners and key stakeholders who will be managing new process in new technology tool.
· Facilitate all phases of user acceptance testing
· Continually analyze outputs, KPIs and efficiencies of automated processes to identify opportunities for refinement. Collaborate with PEx team members and key stakeholders for current state assessments on new processes that may meet automation criteria
Credentials and Qualifications:
· Bachelor's Degree in a technical (science or engineering) field or business operations
o Master's Degree preferred
· A minimum of three (3) years of professional work experience; which is specifically concentrated in supporting process improvement teams and/or organizational change initiatives is require
· Additional six (6) months experience in a role that provides introductory comprehension of setting up automated systems and robotics applications for process improvement utilizing applicable software (i.e. RPA, Virtual Digital Workforce, or similar platforms)
· Advanced knowledge Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook)
· Basic database query language usage and understanding of coding languages.
· One (1) year experience facilitating process improvements through the application of automation and robotics (RPA or Virtual Digital Workforce) software.
· Exposure to project management and business analytics