Clinical Systems Analyst II
· Provides support in the selection, installation, configuration, conversion, implementation and ongoing utilization of clinical systems.
· Analyses, programs, tests, implements and maintains clinical information systems, as well as provides advanced knowledge in problem determination, evaluation, and resolution.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Relevant experience in a healthcare environment.
· Determines and identifies business and clinical issues through interaction with clinicians and other users.
· Evaluates, designs, codes, tests, and implements custom or vendor supplied systems software.
· Provides functional and technical guidance to assigned personnel on a project-by-project basis.
· Maintains production systems to ensure reliable performance, appropriate change management and security.
· Assists in documenting systems policies, procedures, and training materials.
Credentials and Qualifications:
· Bachelor's Degree** – Computer Science or health care related field **An additional 4 years directly related work experience on top of the 5 years required (a total of 9) may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
· Five (5) years of information system development, implementation and support.
· Cerner build experience.
· Demonstrated verbal, written, listening and analytical skills.
· Working proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and website navigation.
· Demonstrated sound analytical skills in the evaluation of client needs.
· Cerner Certification
· Relevant experience as outlined above in a health care environment.