Full time, AM position working 72 hours per pay period.:
Part time positions that qualify for our Tuition Investment Program!
* 18 hours per two week pay period. Shift times include 3:30pm-10:30pm and 4:00pm-9:00pm Friday, Saturday and Tuesday.
* 48 hours per two week pay period. Shift times include 6:30am-3:00pm and 7:00am-3:30pm, days of the week vary.
Bethany Lutheran Homes is one of the 150 largest, most innovative senior care providers in the nation and we want YOU on our team! With 10 different communities between La Crosse, Onalaska and Holmen, we’re able to provide care in independent and assisted living, high acuity assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing and rehabilitation. Great people, great care!
About the Position:
Come join our team! There is an exciting opportunity for you to apply for at Eagle Crest North in Onalaska. We are looking for a caring and compassionate individual to join our team of dedicated and hardworking Resident Care Assistants serving the residents of our retirement and life community. In this role, you will primarily work with the residents in our 18 memory care apartments. Our building is also home to 42 residents in our assisted living and 70 residents in our independent living plus.
Being a Resident Care Assistant is not just a job, it is a meaningful experience that goes beyond a paycheck. You will make a difference in the lives of our residents by assisting them with personal cares, activities of daily living, and social activities while helping them maintain as much independence and dignity as possible. Other responsibilities will include medication management, light housekeeping, and a variety of other tasks.
* High school diploma or equivalent is required
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must have a genuine interest in caring for seniors
Qualifications for Higher Starting Pay:
* Previous direct care experience
* Certified Nursing Assistant training and/or experience
* Experience with Medication Management or CBRF Certification(s)
* Our starting rate is between $12.45 and $15.80+ per hour, based on your experience and qualifications.
* We pay for high performance! We will review your wage at six months.
* We also offer a $2.00 NOC shift differential as well as call-in and pick-up incentives.
Available at 50+ hours/pay period: Health Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, Dental Insurance, Life and ADD Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability.
Available at 20+ hours/pay period: Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Cancer Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital Intensive Care Insurance, Pet Insurance.
Available at 18+ hours/pay period: Tuition Investment Program.
Available to all: Employee Assistance Program, 401(k).
Bethany Lutheran Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer!