We are seeking a part-time maintenance coordinator to work on an as needed basis. If you are interested please apply today!:
Physical Plant and Maintenance :
* Ensures the overall maintenance, repair, replacement, and improvement of the buildings and ground.
* Responsible for preventative maintenance program and physical plant management.
* Inspects building and grounds periodically to observe work to be performed.
* Inspects grounds and buildings to determine next assignments.
* Prepares living unit for new Residents.
* Advises Managing Director concerning physical plant needs.
* Meets with the Resident and Staff committees as needed.
* Recommends change in the effective use of space and equipment.
* Prepares daily schedules to include established routine duties, as well as additional maintenance request.
Financial Management :
* Submits request for the purchase of equipment, and overall needs of the physical plant.
* Assists in the development of long-term capital budget requirements, as needed
* Works within current budgetary restraints.
* Reviews all expenditures, establishes priorities and makes recommendations for changes.
* Codes credit card purchases.
* Introduces and instructs personnel in the use of new equipment and methods of maintenance.
* Follows established policies and procedures for record keeping.
* Assists in the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
* Develops and maintains positive working relationship with Residents and staff.
* Understands fully the fire, safety, and emergency procedures.
* Understands fully the door alarm system.
* Prepares and submits accurate and timely reports.
* Perform other duties as directed by the Managing Director.
Position Specific :
* Excellent verbal and written communication, including listening skills.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Previous experience in the maintenance of building and grounds.
* Mechanical ability required.
* Must be able to lift 75lbs unassisted and 125 pounds per person in a two-person lift.
* Must demonstrate proper body mechanics when lifting.
Job Requirements/Qualifications :
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Clerical ability required to keep departmental records.
* Will be regular in attendance, with the right attitude and attire.
* Valid driverâ€™s license in the state of employment required.
* Must have ability to plan and adapt to change.
We are a drug-free workplace. We do perform criminal background checks and substance abuse testing.