- Provide quality images and treatments to patients in a compassionate and efficient manner as requested by the clinician on patients based on age appropriateness.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has an Associate degree.
- Will have competency in all aspects of Radiology and/or CT, patient positioning, and radiation protection.
- Would have one to two years previous CT experience in a hospital setting.
- To perform a variety of procedures with the knowledge and ability to apply the proper scan protocols needed to visualize the anatomy in question.
- Understanding of the process of computed radiology, image processing, archiving and sending of images to the PACS stations and performs these tasks accurately and free of error.
- Operates all scanners and other associated equipment such as pressure injectors to acquire high quality diagnostic images on patients in the regardless of age group.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Graduate of a Committee of Allied Health education and A.M.A. accredited Radiology Technology program or equivalent.
- Florida state Radiographer license required.
- Certification by American Registry of Radiology Technologists (ARRT) or equivalent required.
- Current BLS required.