At Vitality, our mission is to create vibrant communities where residents, families and team members can be themselves, live purposefully and experience a profound sense of belonging. We are looking for an experienced, vibrant leader with a proven track record for success who can make our mission come to life. Keeping focused on our core values, we strive each day to ensure that our residents remain connected and purposeful.
Leads by example and leads others to create a positive environment and experience for all community residents, team members and families. Leads the business to achieve positive financial and performance results. Ensure a productive, safe, and professional environment for all community team members. Inspire a collaborative leadership team that understands and implements its shared vision, values and responsibilities. Promote a positive community image that supports a fully occupied community.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare, Gerontology, Business or another related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 2 – 5 years as an Executive Director in Assisted Living/Memory Care
* Exceptional teambuilding and leadership skills
* Strong experience developing individual team members
* Excellent knowledge of the state regulations and compliance management
* Proven ability to execute results
* Effective communication skills
* Strong financial judgment
* Current state required license
* Maintains basic knowledge of computer software and internet platforms, including email.
* Desire to work with older adults and their families
WHAT WE OFFER::
* A working environment where your voice will be heard, and your experience will be respected and appreciated
* Innovated and vibrant working environment committed to creating unique experiences for our residents, team members and families
* Effective and collaborative training and onboarding program
* Engaged company support team
* Competitive salary with bonus potential
* Paid holidays
* Paid time off
* Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, voluntary life insurance and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Potential to advance with a dynamic growing organization