Day shift! Working Monday - Friday!
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking to advance? We are currently seeking a nursing professional to join our team as the Director of Nursing. This is a genuine opportunity to work for a well-respected company in an environment where what you do really makes a difference in the lives of others.
* Plans, develops, organizes, implements, evaluates, and directs the clinical department, as well as its programs and activities, in accordance with current rules, regulations and guidelines that govern the nursing care facilities.
* Keeps resident’s family and physician informed of any changes in resident behavior, medications, or conditions of health.
* Monitors care directives and activities of daily living in conjunction with resident changes in condition.
* Competitive compensation
* Paid time off
* Holiday pay
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Voluntary benefit policies offered
* Retirement plan
* Wellness program
* Fitness center discounts
* Mobile phone discounts
* Free continuing education with our Learning Management System
* Student Loan Forgiveness Program
* Great team to work alongside
* Current and good standing RN license for the state of Illinois
* Minimum of 2-3 years of long term care and management experience
* In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures
* Point Click Care (PCC) or other Electronic Health Record (EHR) experience
* Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation
* Excellent communication and customer service skills