MDS Coordinator (RN or LPN) at Signature HealthCARE of Putnam County:
A minimum of one year MDS Coordinator experience in the long term care setting preferred.:
"At Signature HealthCARE of Putnam County we understand that admitting a loved one into a skilled nursing facility can be a difficult time for families. Often the event is unexpected, and the family finds themselves in a process that can be unfamiliar and concerning.
Our team at Signature HealthCARE of Putnam County is revolutionizing healthcare. Our 175-bed skilled nursing facility located in Cookeville, TN offers your loved one care and services from a dedicated and caring staff in a home-like environment. Whether your loved one's stay is for short-term rehabilitation or long-term nursing care, our full in-house staff provides an individualized plan of care to optimize the quality of life for our patients.
In addition, we specialize in community re-entry programming as well as providing comprehensive in-patient and out-patient rehabilitation services consisting of physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapies. Our highly trained staff provides exceptional care with excellent results in clinical outcomes for numerous conditions including orthopedic, neurological, cardio-pulmonary, post-surgical, chronic disease management and medically compromised individuals.
During your loved one's stay, our Quality of Life Department offers individualized activity programming that allows the patients to participate in meaningful activities such as cooking, musical events, arts and crafts, board games, gardening, celebration parties, and much more.
Our team takes great pride in providing exceptional care and service to our patients and families and we would be honored to care for your loved one. If you are interested in visiting our facility, please give us a call to schedule a tour and meet our staff. Come see what the Revolution is all about and let our family take care of your family."
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as our MDS Coordinator (RN or LPN).
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
We’re currently hiring for the position of MDS Coordinator (RN or LPN) to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Lead or participate in Daily PPS meetings, weekly Medicare meetings, and month end meetings to assure federal billing requirements are met.
* Oversee the coordination and participate in the completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument (MDS, CAA’s and Care Plan) in accordance with current Federal and State Regulations.
* Assist in completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument with the Interdisciplinary Team.
* Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse with required current state licensure.
* Minimum of one (1) year MDS Coordinator experience in the long-term care setting.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Personal integrity and professionalism to work effectively with the Interdisciplinary Team, Patients, and Families.
* Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.