At Williamson Medical Center, our employees are more than just another number. To us, they’re family. They’re smart, talented, compassionate, dedicated, and an overall joy to be around. We’re certainly blessed to have the best of the best working here from the cafeteria to the operating room.
But as Williamson County and surrounding areas continue to grow, so must we. That’s why we want YOU to join our family!
Williamson Medical Center is an equal-opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Responsible for cleanliness of kitchen and assisting in food preparation as needed. Responsible for delivering patient tray carts throughout meal service. Will assist the storeroom manager in securing deliveries as assigned. This position offers career progression opportunities. A motivation to learn other areas is encouraged.
Schedules will fluctuate depending on the department needs.
Formal Education / Training:
High school education or equivalent.
Must have the ability to understand and follow basic verbal communications and \ or written instructions in English
Equipment and Skills Training:
Dish machine, mop, and broom. Basic Computer knowledge.
Kitchen, dish room, patient floors.
Prolonged standing, stooping, able to lift up to 35#. Able to withstand extreme temperatures, able to comprehend written and oral communication. Able to withstand pushing equipment and carts to and from floors. Able to sweep and mop large floor areas. Able to clean walls, surfaces, equipment as assigned.
1. Operate and maintain dish machine throughout scheduled work time to include breaking down, cleaning and keeping machine clear of debris throughout service.
2. Maintain sanitation and complete assignments in the department to include sanitizing of dishroom area, machine and patient carts.
3. Follow task list for the schedule assigned to include running all dirty dishes and smallwares and cleaning all pots timely and consistently.
4. Stock dishes, silver, pots and small wares in appropriate areas.
5. Record dish machine temperatures prior to each meal.
6. Sweep and Mop floors as assigned using proper procedures.
7. Carry out any assignments as directed by Supervisor and Team Leaders in a positive, cooperative manner.
8. Perform department assignments and follow sanitation schedules. Weekly Sanitation for Scheduled area followed and completed.
9. Ensure that area is properly cleaned prior to leaving shift.
10. Complies with departmental and hospital policies and safety regulations.
11. Attends Department and Area meetings as scheduled.
12. Understand and support the policy of working various shifts as needed according to the schedule and Assist and train in other areas as needed.