American Health Network is seeking an experienced Phlebotomist to join the team at their Muncie Office's on-site lab.WHY JOIN THE AMERICAN HEALTH NETWORK TEAM?
At American Health Network, we are consistently striving to identify and retain the top healthcare professionals in the markets that we serve. We are a physician led organization that operates over 70 medical offices with more than 200 primary care doctors and specialists in Indiana and Ohio. Our mission and culture revolves around helping our patients live healthier lives and improving the healthcare system for all. WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A PHLEBOTOMIST FOR AHN?
AHN Phlebotomists are responsible for all aspects of specimen collection including:
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED TO QUALIFY?
- Educating patients on specimen collection procedures
- Obtaining blood specimens by performing venipuncture
- Labeling collected samples for processing by the laboratory
- Documenting patient information in electronic medical records
- Preparing and packing specimens for shipment
Along with excellent communication skills and a patient-centric focus, AHN Phlebotomists must have:
- Phlebotomy Certificate or Medical Assistant Diploma
- Minimum 1 year of clinical experience (Consideration may be given to recent graduates with accredited clinical training)