A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who delivers care to patients through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining standards of professional nursing for the age groups served.
- Graduated from a state accredited school of nursing.
- Licensed to practice in the state of Oklahoma
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Current CPR card or completion with in 30 days of employment.
- Must have strength and stamina for prolonged walking, standing, and dealing with stressful situations.
- Demonstrates adequate vision or correctable with glasses to read and write.
- Able to hear, or correctable with hearing devices, and able to talk to converse with others in person and over the phone.
- Able to hear, see, and feel to accurately assess, monitor, and administer care.
- Able to frequently lift at least 60 lbs., reach, pull, push, bend, stoop, and kneel.
- Possess fine motor skills and hand/eye coordination to give care (i.e.: insert catheters, start IV's, administer medications, and handle instruments).
- Able to work in latex burdened environment.