This is a multi-site role. The Community Relations Manager (i.e., Community Sales Lead) This role is responsible for overall sales strategy and creates and drives business for the community (or communities assigned) by exceeding community occupancy goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES::
* Build partnerships internally and externally, targeting high growth opportunities
* Oversight and coordination of event marketing both internally and externally
* Required travel to assigned communities
* Build referral base/sourcing partners with local community healthcare providers and the professional business community at large.
* Deliver effective and timely communication.
* Manage additional projects and tasks as assigned, participate with any assigned groups or committees, and participate in area ministry network and organization events, including working outside normal schedule as needed.
* Possess a genuine heart and passion for impacting seniors and improving the quality of life.
* 2 years of sales/business development experience
* Experience in selling private pay assisted living, memory care and/or independent living apartments is a plus.
* Strong closing skills
* Have an intrapreneurial mind-set that embraces innovation and is a skilled problem solver.
* Demonstrated organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize tasks. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to achieve results under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Willingness to work extended hours including occasional nights and weekends.
* Ability to work efficiently in a collaborative setting.
* Ability to perform all other duties as assigned.