Opportunity is for a NIGHT Lead CMA shift Position
For over 30 years, Americare has extended care to senior generations in America’s heartland. We pride ourselves on being resident focused, encouraging employees to make smart, responsible decisions that are in the best interest of individual residents.
Why belong with our Americare team?:
Every employee company-wide is a valued part of the organization, dedicated to their commitment and passion of creating a person-centered home environment for each resident - truly making a difference in the lives they touch.
Each individual facility is a vibrant part of the communities they serve. While our resident benefits from industry leading care, our employees are offered competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit packages, flexible scheduling, free meals and a place they can belong.
We offer comprehensive and competitive medical and dental benefits. Our medical plans offer preventive care services, covered prescription drug benefits, and a large network of doctors and hospitals to help you and your family improve or maintain your health.
Our culture supports team members wherever they are on their health and well-being journey. We offer tools and resources such as Employee Assistance Program and Employee Relief Fund.
Paid Time Off:
The flexibility of Paid Time Off (PTO) lets you set your own priorities. Use PTO for any number of your life events.
We encourage you to continue your professional development. Americare will reimburse you for eligible tuition for approved courses.
Our Program Manager is a current certified medication assistant with excellent communication skills and the ability to plan and organize and work in a supervisory role. While working independently but under the direction of the administrator and director of nursing, the Program Manager oversees all operations of the unit providing care for dementia residents while meeting state and federal guidelines.
* High school graduate and minimum age of 18 years of age
* Valid driver’s license and ability to meet company requirements related to transporting residents.
* Responsible for medical and recreational services in the facility and the caliber of care provided.
* Facilitate and coordinate activity and activity schedule. This includes obtain supplies, preparing monthly calendar and over seeing individual and group activities designed to stimulate residents.
* Work one on one with residents to identify interests and needs developing appropriate programs.
* Participate in the planning and implementation of internal and external community events.
* Maintain HIPPA regulations by providing resident confidentiality at all times.
* Coordinate and track dementia training according to DOA regulations.
* Organize MARs that the director of nursing has reviewed and approved.
* Facilitate physician’s appointments making sure the resident is ready and the paper work is prepared.
Americare Senior Living is a drug-free workplace
Opportunity is a NIGHT shift position