Senior Business Intelligence Architect
The Senior Business Intelligence Architect will be responsible for architecting enterprise data warehouse solutions that deliver diverse reporting and analytic capabilities.
· Ensures the system / database is architected, developed and deployed properly with the correct parameters and code
· Develops and optimizes stored procedures
· Analyzes the flow of the data throughout the system to validate it is functioning properly
· Analyze the enterprise and project data needed to make the right architecture decisions
· Architect and leads the development of complex data warehousing / data mart and analytical solutions with minimal supervision
· Demonstrates in depth understanding of various BI tool and provides technical guidance to end users on the best approach
· Proficient in, and sets the best development practices using Beaumont Health BI tool stack
· 10+ years of IT experience required
· 7+ years in Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing required
· Healthcare related data modeling experience required
· Experience working with large datasets (40TB +)
· 7+ years' experience required with Relational and dimensional data modeling and SQL.
· Clarity & Caboodle data model experience is required in 3 of the commonly used Epic modules:
2. Hospital & Professional Billing
4. Revenue Cycle
· Must have the ability to write complex SQL queries using analytical functions.
· Must have 5+ years of experience developing data migration jobs using ETL tools like SQL Server Integration Services, Informatica or Data Stage to move data from source systems into data warehouse(s) or send extracts to internal & external stakeholders.
· Must have 3+ years of experience with developing Analytics dashboards using tools like Qlik, Tableau or Power BI.
· Must have experience with Microsoft Master Data Services (MDS) tool.
· Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
· Demonstrated ability to lead multiple complex projects.
· Must have experience working with business to establish clearly defined business requirements.
· Build strong working relationships with team members and business users alike.
· Bachelor's Degree required in Information Systems or Healthcare field with 5 years of experience; OR
· Master's degree in Information Systems or Healthcare with 3 years of experience