Join our Registry Team!
Registry offers you:
· Self Scheduling
· Excellent Pay
· Extra Income
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
· Education equivalent to high school diploma or GED required.
· Must have one or more of the following:
o Completion of a certified nurse assistant training course and current valid State certification.
o Documentation of a Health Care Worker Registry verified by the state of which the documentation was obtained.
· Maintains current CPR Certification.
· Completes Annual Skills and OSHA validations, as well as Safety and Infection Control procedures.
· Must be able to demonstrate the ability to perform required competencies within allotted time periods.
· Successful completion of a Patient Care Technician Course.
· Minimum of 6-months acute care hospital experience preferred.
Current employees are not eligible to transfer into the Registry Program. (new hires & re-hires only)