Responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring developmentally appropriate activities for children 6 weeks – 12 years. Must effectively communicate continually with parents, co-teachers, and management to facilitate learning and growth of each child.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 6 college credit hours in early childhood, child development, youth development, or child/family related courses required
- Teaching experience preferred
- Possess strong communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to project professional appearance
- Experience in High/Scope or Project Construct curriculum is preferred
- High level of energy and creativity required