The role is located at our McKay Creek Estates 44 bed assisted living community in Pendleton, Oregon!::
At Prestige, we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an “employee,” you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
* Medical, dental and vision coverage
* HSA/FSA Accounts
* Employer Paid Group Life and ADD insurance
* 401(k) plan with w/Company Match
* Paid Vacation, sick days and holidays
* Continuing Education and Professional Development Programs
* Scholarship/Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Flexible scheduling
* Employee Discounts: Cell Service, Theme Parks and much more!:
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
The Executive Director at our beautiful assisted living community is responsible for the day-to-day operational success of the community!
The Impact You Will Make:
* Provide high quality care and leadership to our amazing residents and high performing caregiving professionals!
* Be viewed as a senior living subject matter expert in the geographic area!
* Build extraordinary relationships with residents, families, and staff.
* Ensure community financial and operational excellence.:
What You Will Do to Be Successful/Essential Functions:
* Provides direct and indirect supervision of the community operation along with training, coaching, counseling, and performance evaluations of all staff member
* Ensures that the nursing services provided meet the needs of the residents in accordance to the developed service plans and the service plans meet the required state codes and company policies.
* Ensures that all confidential records of the residents and staff meet federal and state regulations and company policy and procedures.
* Ensures that census expectations are met and that the resident admission process documentation is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with established policy and procedure.
* Oversees the recruitment and retention of qualified staff throughout the residence, making sure background checks, reference checks and licenses are cleared before the employee is released to work on the floor.
* Conducts the weekly residence management meetings, morning stand-up meetings and monthly all staff meetings.
* Motivates employees through staff appreciation, recognition, and incentive programs. Promotes positive employee relations, addresses concerns timely and resolves grievances as quickly as reasonably possible.
* Works to resolve issues identified by residents, family members, and staff or outside representative. Keeps Regional Director of Operations up to date on developments.
* Shares weekend Manager-on-Duty responsibilities
* Performs other related duties as needed.:
Background You Need to Be Successful/Minimum Qualifications:
* Associate Degree and a minimum of two years working in geriatrics or three years in a management position, with experience with budgets, staff development, training and scheduling.
* Certification or License as required by local regulations.
* Additional coursework in management are an asset.
* Ability to creatively problem solves in both resident care and employee management situations.
Learn more about career opportunities, our communities and care centers, corporate culture, and all things Prestige Care! Connect and interact with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn using the handle @JobsAtPrestige:
Keywords: Administrator, Director, Sales, Marketing, Senior, Elderly, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Senior Housing. AL, Alzheimers, Assisted Living, CCRC, Communities, Continuous Care Retirement Community, Independent Living, Term Care, Nursing Home, Retirement Communities, Retirement Homes, Senior Housing, Senior Living, Skilled Nursing, SNF, Sales, Jobs, Careers, Openings, Opportunities, Search, Employment, Management, Management Trainee, Administrator, Assistant Administrator, Administrator in Training, Assistant Executive Director, Assistant ED, Executive Director