Aspirus was recently recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
Our team is growing at Aspirus Wausau Hospital and as a result, we are seeking a Supervisor of Maintenance who will be responsible for the timely coordination of work assignments relative to customer requests for service and preventative maintenance. This is accomplished through the daily assignment of staff, resource availability, and subsequent follow-up. The Maintenance Supervisor will review and prioritize all Work Orders and PMs by their priority and risk and distribute accordingly to staff.
Hours: 7:00 – 3:30, Monday through Friday. On call rotation required.
· Advanced knowledge of mechanical standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a Technical School diploma or equivalent, and
· State approved apprenticed Millwright, Machinery Repairman or equivalent.
· Completion of designated courses at NTC and Healthcare Mechanic Certification as approved by the Maintenance Manager.
· Five years' experience in building and equipment maintenance.
· Possesses a valid Wisconsin Driver's License
· Strong mechanical skills with the ability to troubleshoot or assist in problem solving all mechanical equipment of the facility.
· Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire
· Demonstrated leadership in a team related capacity desired.
· Basic computer skills with Microsoft Windows products such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
Aspirus is a non-profit, community-directed health system based in Wausau, Wisconsin. With more than 7,600 employees, serving communities throughout northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the western Upper Peninsula of Michigan, our integrated system includes four hospitals in Wisconsin and four in Michigan with more than 55 clinics.
Wausau, Wisconsin is located in the lovely Wisconsin River valley at the center of the state. We have a metro area population of 85,000 with excellent schools, busy performing arts center, large private music conservatory, and visual arts center. Quiet residential neighborhoods surround Lake Wausau and overlook the Wisconsin River or have views of Rib Mountain State Park. We enjoy four seasons of recreation including all water sports, sailing, kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, soccer, down-hill and cross-country skiing.