Reporting to Enterprise Informatics Reporting Supervisor, and Team Lead, provides report writing and data extract support and maintenance. Uses data and reporting tools such as Crystal, MS Access, SQL Query, SSIS, or others to accomplish tasks. Responds to user requests utilizing best report writing and data practices in the accomplishment of duties. Occasionally asked to write reports for other systems. Maintains close communications with the Data Architect, Enterprise Informatics Supervisor, and Enterprise Informatics Reporting Lead and provides status on a regular basis.
To quality you must have:
· Bachelor's degree in related field.
· Minimum 3 years reporting, business analysis, or data experience required. Epic experience preferred.
· EPIC Cogito certification is required (either upon employment acceptance or obtained within 6 months of employment in position).
· Strong analytical, technical, troubleshooting, and research skills.
· Capable of working well in a diverse, multi-disciplinary team and successfully interacting with others at all levels of the organization, including remote teams.
· Ability to maintain a professional attitude and demeanor in both normal and pressure situations.
· Ability and commitment to meet deadlines and cope in a fast paced environment.
· Healthcare experience preferred.