**SIGN ON INCENTIVE AVAILABLE FOR ALL REGISTERED NURSES WITH 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Willing to train RN's without Critical Care experience
The Cardiovascular Unit (CVU) provides nursing care for adult patients requiring intensive and acute care for the surgical treatment of cardiac or thoracic problems. This population includes patients requiring or having previously had surgery on the organs of the thoracic cavity, including heart, lungs or the great vessels. Additionally, patients requiring ICU, cardiac monitoring or other nursing services are admitted as beds are available.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
· Current professional licensure by the State of Indiana Health Professions Bureau.
· BSN desirable.
· Successful completion of the The Community Healthcare System's Personnel and Nursing Orientation Programs.
· Obtains and maintains current certification as required in specialty areas.
· Obtains and maintains current CPR certification.
Schedule includes every other weekend and holiday rotation
Internal posting period: Completed