Job Summary: :
We are presently accepting applications from dedicated and experienced professionals for our Clinical Educator position at our brand new, state-of-the art, Skilled Nursing Facility in the Northland! Ideal candidate will have clinical education/training experience in a long term care or hospital setting.
At Tiffany Springs, we know that our reputation for excellence is due to our exceptional employees. We offer our team members a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that includes:
* Excellent Starting Wage!
* 401k with Matching Contributions!
* Paid Holidays!
* Birthday Holiday!
* Tuition Assistance!
* Medical Insurance for Only $49.68/Month!
* Dental Insurance!
* Vision Insurance!
* Critical Illness Insurance!
* Short-Term Disability Insurance!
* Cancer Insurance!
* Accident Insurance!
* Life Insurance!
* Advancement Opportunities!
* And Much More!
Is a career with Tiffany Springs right for you? If so, below are EASY ways to apply.:
* Apply to our career site by clicking the box above. It just takes two minutes!
* Send your resume in confidence to Tiffanyspringsrehab@tutera.com.
* Call (816) 741-5570 to schedule a personal and confidential interview .
Tiffany Springs Rehabilitation and Health Care Center
9191 N. Ambassador Drive
Kansas City, MO 64154
Tutera Senior Living and Health Care provides skilled nursing, assisted living, independent living, and home health services to over 2700 residents they serve across 9 states.
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career, and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why over 2600 of the most admired and talented health care professionals make us their employer-of-choice in the long-term care industry!