Under the supervision of the Unit Director or designee, assists in planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating the activities occurring in the nursing unit by performing clerical, receptionist, coordination duties and maintaining the physical environment of the area.
High School graduate or equivalent.
B. Training and Experience:
1. BLS Certification through the American Heart Association required within 90 days of hire.
2. Must successfully complete computer training within 3 months of hire.
3. Knowledge of some medical and technical terminology.
4. Hospital orientation within 3 months of hire.
5. Unit Clerk competencies within 3 months of hire.