Examples of Duties Performed:
* Responsible for assisting with the planning, developing, and directing the overall operation of a long-term care nursing services department in accordance current federal, state, and local regulations.
* Assists with the planning and directing of nursing staff activities of nursing staff and with establishing and overseeing standards for quality patient care and safety.
* Participates in the development of annual financial plans and the monitoring of expenditures in accordance with financial plan allocations and guidelines.
* Participates in Performance Improvement and Quality Assurance initiatives and activities.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
* Have a current license as a Registered Nurse from the Georgia State Nursing Board and least two years supervisory work experience in a rehabilitative or restorative nursing environment.
* Education, training, and/or experience must include one of the following: rehabilitative, geriatric, and/or psycho-social nursing.
* Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the organization.
* Possess ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
* Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with patients, family members, department heads, and fellow staff.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug Free Workplace