Cadia Healthcare stands out as one of the most comprehensive providers of care in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Our unique ability to offer skilled nursing, rehabilitation, physician medicine, mobile imaging, and dialysis, along with pharmacy services allows us to stand out among our competitors. As passionate as we are the care we provide, we are just as passionate about our employees. We provide a dynamic work environment, while ensuring out employees are able to further their career.
Cadia Healthcare is seeking a PRN Floating Registered Nurse MDS Coordinator with multi-facility experience. The successful candidate will provide coverage to our 5 facilities in Delaware. The position is designed to act as a RNAC as needed to fill in, as needed.:
* Directs and oversees Medicare and Medicaid clinical reimbursement process in all facilities to maximize reimbursements
* Provide education and training on MDS, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, clinical documentation to MDS nurses and other disciplinary teams.
* Acts as a liaison between Business Office and Nursing/MDS Departments to maximize reimbursements and identify Net Solutions issues.
* Acts as a consultant to all MDS nurses and provides support.
* Monitors timely electronic MDS submission to CMS.
* Reviews all Medicare and Medicaid documentation requested by CMS.
* Ensure all timely payments
An ideal candidates will thrive in a quick paced environment, take notice to detail and have a positive can-do attitude!:
* RN – Registered Nurse – with extensive MDS background
* Extensive knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid
* Have experience working with Point Click Care
* Multi-site experience preferred
* Have a positive team player mentality