This position is part-time Mon/Fri/Sat:
Monday Friday 4:45am 10:15am
Saturday 4:45am 9:15am
Job Summary: :
Responsible for the monitoring and maintaining order of ARS’ premises, to include the building, parking lot and patient waiting areas. Maintains a high visibility presence and report inappropriate actions and behaviors. Frequent patrols of the building surrounding areas, and parking lot to identify and report damage and potential security risks.
Adheres to vision and mission of the ARS. :
Duties and Responsibilities::
* Monitors and control access at building entrance, and lobby area, ensuring that area is neat, clean and quiet at all times.
* Provide general external facility upkeep. Responsible for sweeping front entrance/steps; clear entrance/steps from snow and ice.
* Monitors parking lot, ensuring that traffic is moving in an orderly and safe manner.
* Observes for signs of disorder disturbances
* Supports Medical/Clinical Departments as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position
* Good communication and de-escalation techniques.
* Integrity and professionalism
* High school degree or equivalence
Long period of standing, frequent walking Manual dexterity, auditory and visual skillsEnsure sidewalks are cleared, clean, and free of debris Ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures Occasionally required reach, bend, knee, run and ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
This position will work outdoors and indoors