The Manager, Service Operations is responsible for overall management of patient care within a designated area. The Manager, Service Operations is further responsible for promoting a culture of excellence in patient care; ensuring outcomes are met as related to patient/family/caregiver needs as well as employee performance and engagement.
1. Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent amount of education and experience in a clinical and/or administrative field. BSN preferred.
2. Graduated from an accredited school of nursing with a current license to practice in the State of Michigan as a Registered Nurse.
3. A minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of health care management and/or Preceptorship experience preferred and an understanding of regulatory issues required.
4. A minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of clinical experience required; clinical expertise in hospice preferred. Certification in hospice nursing (CHPN) preferred.
5. Knowledge of regulatory requirements and compliance as it pertains to hospice preferred.