Do you have a passion for seniors? Do you want to join the healthcare industry? If so - we want to hear from you. We are proud to offer paid CNA training to our employees. :
We proudly offer competitive pay plus benefits including LPN RN tuition assistance programs, annual anniversary bonus program to reward employees in good standing, cell phone services discount (Verizon), health insurance offered to full-time employees, and much more. :
Always working under the direction of a nurse, the CNA provides hands on nursing care to our residents. CNA’s typically provide assistance with bathing, dressing, eating, toileting and oral care to people who cannot do these tasks alone. Paid training will be provided to become certified and work as a CNA at our location. Training will be completed at a local community college or at a designated Care Initiatives location.
* Willing to obtain Iowa Nursing Assistant Certification
* Functional Literacy in written and spoken English.
* Proficient interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
* Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
* Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
EOE / AAP Veterans and Disabled