We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic and experienced professional to oversee our clinical operations in Kansas City, MO Region! This position is responsible for the oversight of multiple Assisted Living Facilities in the Kansas City area so experience with AL is a must!
At Tutera we know that our reputation for excellence is due to our exceptional employees. We offer our executives a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that includes:
* Excellent Starting Salary!
* Car Allowance!
* Quarterly Bonus Program -- Up to 18% Annually!
* Phone Allowance/Company Phone!
* Major Medical for only $119/Month!
* 401k with Matching Contributions!
* Paid Holidays!
* Birthday Holiday!
* Tuition Assistance!
* Dental Insurance!
* Vision Insurance!
* Critical Illness Insurance!
* Short-Term Disability Insurance!
* Cancer Insurance!
* Accident Insurance!
* Life Insurance!
* Advancement Opportunities!
* And Much More!
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* license registered nurse (RN) in the State of Missouri;
* proven multi-facility experience in skilled nursing home environment, or 3-5 years of successful experience as a Director of Nursing (DON);
* excellent knowledge of federal and state survey process;
* excellent work history in the long-term care industry;
* committed to team-oriented outcomes and quality care;
* excellent oral and written communication skills; and,
* ability to perform overnight travel;
Is a career with Tutera Senior Living right for you? If so, below are EASY ways to apply.
* Apply to our career site by clicking the box above. It just takes two minutes!
* Send your resume in confidence to JoeS@Tutera.com
Tutera Senior Living:
7611 State Line Road, Suite 301:
Kansas City, MO 64114:
Tutera Senior Living provides skilled nursing, assisted living, independent living, and home health services to over 3100 residents they serve across 11 states.
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career, and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why over 3000 of the most admired and talented health care professionals make us their employer-of-choice in the long-term care industry!