BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Serves as a strategist and expert advisor for the ETCH Leadership Team on leadership development. Engages the leadership in understanding the value of ongoing leadership development. Provides leadership consulting, assessment administration and development planning and support for all members of leadership team. Also, will be expected to support educational, training and other initiatives of fellow ODL staff members.
Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Education, or Organizational Management required. Masters degree preferred.
Minimum Work Experience:
• At least five years of experience in leadership development, organization development, and/or leadership training. Experience (at all levels of leadership) in coaching, change management, performance monitoring and core Human Resources functions related to leadership development, such as talent acquisition and management, performance management, employee retention, knowledge transfer, succession planning, diversity and inclusion and organizational effectiveness and development.
• Proven experience in implementing instructional design processes that systematically contribute to advancement of leadership capabilities, teamwork and organizational effectiveness.
• Experience working with diverse organizations to develop and execute leadership development programs in a healthcare setting
• Working knowledge of recognized leadership assessment and development tools and their use.
• Proven ability to assess current levels of performance in the organization to determine gaps to leadership excellence and plans to close them; ability to identify key learning and development objectives for individuals and teams and to design programs and plans that produce improvements in leadership performance and organizational effectiveness
Required Licenses/Certifications for position: None
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
• Demonstrated knowledge of appropriate methods of delivery of information and the ability to develop and facilitate relevant and effective education, information, etc. for adult learners.
• Demonstrated knowledge and ability to translate initiatives to organizational outcomes – retention, performance, leadership development
• Other important skills include coaching, effective communication, and creativity
• Knowledge and strong familiarity with online performance / talent management platforms, “expert administrator” abilities.
• Proficient in Microsoft office and computer based training
• Ability to function with little supervision in leading and managing strategic projects.