We’re committed to creating extraordinary communities where people thrive. Care to join us? Watermark Retirement Communities has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 20 years. We’re looking for a dynamic individual who takes pride in their work and enjoys working with seniors as part of a dedicated team.
We are currently hiring for a full-time bartender to join our Dining Services Department at The Watermark at East Hill. This is a Tuesday through Saturday position from 11:30 am to 7:30 pm.
The primary responsibilities of the position include::
* Delivering an outstanding customer experience in our lounge (bar) and during special resident and marketing events
* Serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to residents and their guests in a timely and efficient manner
* Ordering and serving meals to residents in the lounge as requested
* Maintaining a clean and tidy work space
* Working with the dining team on additional responsibilities such as assisting in the main dining room as needed
Candidates must have experience in bartending and food service as well as a desire to work with seniors. Dependability is a must. This is an exciting and rare opportunity at The Watermark at East Hill! Come experience a meaningful career with a hard working and driven team.
What you can expect from us::
* Great benefits
* Great opportunity to grow with a growing senior housing company
* An extraordinary company culture
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LBGTQ – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliates via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.