Responsible for providing assistance to the Administrator, Office Manager, Director of Nursing and Activity Director, as well as answering phones and assisting residents, family members and potential clients as needed.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements::
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* A desire and willingness to learn new systems.
* Prior work in reception or customer service preferred.
* Must be able to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job and communicate effectively through written information.
* Must possess strong organizational skills, and be detail oriented, but flexible in order to accommodate the fluctuating needs of the facility.
* Knowledgeable on the computer and able to operate Microsoft Office.
* Ability to represent the facility in a positive and professional manner.
* Must be able to work effectively in an individual or team setting.
* Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (Essential Job Functions) with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Answering the phones and referring to the appropriate department or person.
* Greet residents, families, guests, and staff in a courteous and professional manner.
* Communicate effectively between departments for special events, vendors, guest meals, visitors, outside providers, and inquiries.
* General office duties including typing, filing, distribution of mail and other duties as assigned.
* Guide tours, fill out inquiry forms and introduce prospective residents to the appropriate manager on duty, if needed.
* Follow Marketing guidelines for phone inquiries and guided tours.
* Accept rental payments and issue receipt if requested.