3PM-11PM - FULL TIME EVENING RN SUPERVISOR
3PM - 7AM - PART TIME - RN WEEKEND SUPERVISOR EVERY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
Located in the Florida Panhandle, Signature HealthCARE of North Florida is a 180-bed facility minutes away from Alabama and Georgia in the rural community of Graceville, Florida. The nursing staff provide skilled care for complex medical conditions such as post-surgical care, wound care, and tracheotomy care; and the therapy team offers speech, occupational, and physical therapy services six days a week. Much focus is given to the elders quality of life, and elders are encouraged to pursue individual interests by engaging in group activities, individual leisure activities, monthly outings and community involvement. In addition, the facility chaplain provides religious services, counseling and spiritual guidance for elders, their families, and staff.
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as our Nurse Supervisor RN.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
We’re currently hiring for the position Nurse Supervisor RN to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities::
* Provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants.
* Such supervision must be in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
* Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
* Meet with your assigned nursing staff, as well as support personnel, in planning the shift’s services, programs and activities.
* Registered Nurse with required current state licensure.
* Minimum of one (1) year related nursing experience.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.