Part time positions include select benefits and eligibility for our Tuition Investment Program!:
* 46.5 hours per two week pay period. Shift times includes 3:00pm-11:15pm, and every other weekend.
* 34 hours per two week pay period. Shift times include every Tuesday and Friday 7:30am-1:30pm, and every other weekend 8:30am-1:30pm.
* 29 hours per two week pay period. Shift times include every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 4:00pm-7:00pm and every other weekend 4:00pm-7:00pm.
* Casual call position. Casual call employees are required to work three supervisor scheduled shifts per month, two being on the weekend, and one holiday per year.
Bethany Lutheran Homes is one of the 150 largest, most innovative senior care providers in the nation and we want YOU on our team! With 10 different communities between La Crosse, Onalaska and Holmen, we’re able to provide care in independent and assisted living, high acuity assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing and rehabilitation. Great people, great care!
About the Position:
Come join our caregiving team! The work you do with us is meaningful and worthwhile at Bethany Heights Assisted Living in Holmen! We are looking for a caring and compassionate individual to join our team of dedicated and hardworking Resident Care Associates serving the residents of our 16 assisted living apartments.
Being a Resident Care Associate is not just a job, it is a meaningful experience that goes beyond a paycheck. You will make a difference in the lives of our residents by assisting them with personal cares, activities of daily living, and social activities while helping them maintain as much independence and dignity as possible. Responsibilities include medication administration, light housekeeping, and a variety of other tasks.
* High school diploma or equivalent is required
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must have a genuine interest in caring for seniors
* Valid driver’s license and a responsible driving record
Qualifications for Higher Starting Pay:
* Previous direct care experience
* Certified Nursing Assistant training and/or experience
* Our starting rate is between $12.15 and $14.30+ per hour, based on your experience and qualifications. Increases upon orientation completion, and regular wage reviews – we pay for high performance!
* We also offer a $2.00 NOC shift differential as well as on-call and pick-up incentives.
Available at 50+ hours/pay period: Health Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, Dental Insurance, Life and ADD Insurance, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability.
Available at 20+ hours/pay period: Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Cancer Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital Intensive Care Insurance, Pet Insurance.
Available at 18+ hours/pay period: Tuition Investment Program.
Available to all: Employee Assistance Program, 401(k).
Bethany Lutheran Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer!