Chehalem Health Rehab Center:
Chehalem Health Rehabilitation is located on Fulton St. just blocks from the local hospital, tucked away on a quiet residential street near a city park. We provide traditional nursing and rehabilitative care from a team of caregivers helping patients return home or assisting others in becoming as independent as possible.
Our staff takes great care in providing individualized care to each of our residents, communicating and learning the activities and memories that patients and residents value.
In addition to the many amenities, Chehalem offers our award-winning Expressions Memory Care Program. It provides people with dementia an outlet for creativity through arts, learning, and spirituality. Designed to keep up with all the latest research and information surrounding dementia, Chehalem Health Rehabilitation’s team aligns with experts in the field of Alzheimer’s research to continually provide refreshed programming for residents, and ongoing training and education for our amazing staff and families.
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career. :
Any Questions? Contact ChehalemAdministrator@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an “employee,” you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professionals goal. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below::
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following:
· Medical, dental, and vision coverage:
· HSA/FSA accounts:
· Employer paid group life and ADD insruance:
· 401(k) plan with company match:
· Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays:
· Employee Assistance Program:
· Commitment to career development and continuing education:
· Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement:
· Flexible scheduling:
· Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!:
*Benefits may vary by location:
The Social Services Coordinator plans the provision of medically-related social services to residents, allowing residents to attain the highest physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being.
* Responsible for obtaining and documenting the resident’s psychosocial history upon admission and updating quarterly and as resident’s status changes, arranging counseling services as necessary.
* Responsible for identifying and seeking ways to support residents’ individual needs and preferences, customary routines, concerns and choices.
* Responsible for making arrangements for obtaining needed adaptive equipment, clothing, and personal items including making referrals and obtaining services from outside agencies.
* Coordinates social services by participates with the management team in care planning and development.
* Ensures that all entries in the clinical record are informative and descriptive of the services provided, while maintaining organized and orderly work records.
* Assists in the preparation of the department’s budget and ensures that social services department operates within established budget.
* Responsible for maintaining communication and contact with family, while encouraging their participation in care planning.
* Conducts and assists in coordinating resident and family support groups including the development of programs for special needs residents.
* Provides discharge planning services by working with the facility management team, resident, resident family and physician.
* Responsible for following facility fire safety, hazardous material, and infection control practices report any unsafe conditions or equipment to administrator immediately.
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously, promoting resident rights, dignity, and confidentiality standards.
* Attends and participates in training sessions, in-services, and staff meetings.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Must have medical records experience.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential to success.
* Ability to creatively problem and be a team player, well-organized, and flexible.
* Associate Degree and meet State certification requirements, a minimum of 1 year working in geriatrics.
* Experience with budgets and recordkeeping helpful.
KEYWORDS: senior living, senior care, new grad, long term care, LTC, social, social services, post acute, post-acute, social services assistant, social services director, social services coordinator, skilled nursing, assisted living, bachelor's in social services, assisted living, hospice
At Prestige, we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.:
* Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
* HSA/FSA Accounts
* Employer Paid Group Life and ADD insurance
* 401(k) plan with w/Company Match
* Paid Vacation, sick days and holidays
* Commitment to career development: Mentorship, Continuing Education, and Professional Development Programs, Nursing Assistant Classes
* Scholarship/Tuition Reimbursement Program
* Flexible scheduling
* Employee Discounts: Cell Service, Theme Parks and much more!
*Benefit options may vary depending on community.