* This position coordinates resident and guest services, answers and processes incoming calls to the community, and coordinates resident transportation needs with the Driver.
* Coordinates services for residents, scheduled and special requests.
* Meets and greets visitors and provide information about community and local area.
* Provides phone coverage for the community.
* Assists with resident activities as needed.
* Accepts and hands out employment applications.
* Tracks applications received and prepare acknowledgement postcards.
* Actively supports good health and safety practices within area of responsibility as follows:
* Knows and follows established facility wide health and safety procedures and rules.
* Maintains safe work area through good housekeeping and keeping safety equipment in good working condition.
* Actively participates in health and safety training, and demonstrate competency based on training received.
* Actively participates in accident, injury and illness prevention activities.
* Identifies and corrects hazards and unsafe conditions.
* Participates in accident investigations.
* Brings health and safety issues, unsafe acts and safety suggestions to management’s attention or corrects those you can.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Proficient in verbal and written English
* Able to exhibit the following behaviors:
* good telephone skills
* initiative and problem solving skills
* friendly and cheerful
* customer focus
* good organizational skills
* Availability to work flexible schedule, including weekends.
* Must successfully complete:
* TB skin test or chest x-ray
* State fingerprint and FBI background check
* Health Screening for this position
* Basic First Aid training
* P.C. skills
* Knowledge and interest in local communities and events
* Experience working with senior population
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO and 401(k) savings.
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.