Signature HealthCARE of Georgetown, located close to I-75 and one mile from Georgetown Community Hospital, has recently grown from a 50-bed skilled nursing facility to a 65-bed facility, with the addition of our new 15-bed Signature Villa Transitional rehab unit, where personal service is a way of life. We are located in the heart of horse country, where you will find a warm homelike environment and patient-dedicated staff that ensure a true family feeling between patients, their family members, and our staff. The Georgetown team of professionals is focused on providing the quality services prescribed by physicians, and individual plans of care are designed with each patient in mind. The facility’s goal is to enable patients to reach their highest level of independence. We are very successful at returning those that join our community for the short-term rehabilitation and clinical services back to the community, where they can enjoy their increased strength and well-being.
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Medication Aide.
Essential Duties Responsibilities::
* Accurately and safely prepare, administer, and document the oral and/or topical medications that are commonly used in this facility and that may be ordered for resident use.
* Ensure that no medication is administered without a written, signed and dated order from an attending licensed physician.
* Verify the identity of the resident before administering the medication/treatment.
* Verify that prescribed medication for one resident is not administered to another.
* Observe and verify that medication is ingested or applied, as directed.
* Document any instance where prescribed medication is not administered, including reason(s) for refusal.
* Assist with medication charting as directed by the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse, as directed.
* Current Medication Aide Certification or Current Nursing Assistant Certification from state.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.